Office Disinfection Services
Infectious germs can be found on almost any surface in your workplace and home. It is important to keep your work area clean to avoid getting sick and spreading diseases to other surfaces or people you come in contact with. Especially with the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is far more crucial to keep surfaces as sanitized as possible.
Benefits of Office Sanitization Services for Your Staff and Their Families
With the circumstances of COVID-19, a well-sanitized workplace is crucial for keeping employees and their families safe. Our sanitation services are available in all offices. The disinfection services our professionals provide, from electrostatic disinfection to multi-step cleaning, are designed to prevent contamination and spread. We understand that we all need to work together to keep our surroundings clean so that everyone can return to normal lives as soon as possible.
How Office Disinfection Sanitization Works
Office spaces need to take cleaning and disinfection routines seriously to reduce the risk of deadly infections. In the workspace, it is the responsibility of an employer to maintain a clean environment for employees.
We use an electrostatic disinfectant cleaner that is registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to ensure the cleaner is effective. Just as it is important to use the proper cleaner for your surfaces, following its directions and safety precautions will help you keep your work area free of germs safely. As we all know, the spread of COVID-19 is difficult to control.
To keep offices sanitized, frequently touched objects should be disinfected regularly. This includes office equipment like:
- Light switches
- Lobby Furniture
- And more
The Key People professionals follow CDC guidelines for proper sanitization practices without added stress on your end.
Our Disinfection Process
When you have a business, make sure you have a professional sanitizing staff to do the job to ensure proper protocols are followed for you and your employee’s health.
Our professionals take care of cleaning so you can spend time on business operations. Our team is equipped with the proper tools and disinfection expertise. In addition to office workspaces, our cleaners have completed professional cleaning jobs at medical facilities and dental facilities as well to comply with medical-grade cleaning.
We always put our clients first and with the coronavirus pandemic, it is no different. We don’t advise that you try to fight off the virus on your own when you can have a responsible team behind you. To help you integrate our services, our office disinfection team is flexible and works according to your schedule. We can provide weekly or daily disinfection services for your office either before or after work hours.
Our Sanitization & Disinfection Products
At The Key People LLC, we use products that have been tested and approved by the Environmental Protection Agency to kill viruses and bacteria. These are effective treatments against infections and illnesses including the coronavirus. Our broad-spectrum disinfectants are designed to sanitize common surfaces like walls, countertops, and floors. In addition, by using a combination of several disinfectant cleaning methods, we are able to target frequently contacted surfaces and hard-to-reach areas quickly and with little hassle. Our unique strategy allows us to provide maximal and thorough cleaning with minimal downtime for your business.
CDC Office Cleaning Guidelines
Our professionals’ sanitization services follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The CDC recommends wiping down surfaces then going in with a disinfectant to effectively prevent the spread of disease. This is a standard procedure for The Key People. However, to go above and beyond, our cleaning professionals actually use a disinfectant mist to efficiently spray all surfaces of the room and immediately being the sanitization process.
Electrostatic Disinfection Office Cleaning
Another aspect that sets The Key People apart from competitors is our incorporation of multiple cleaning methods. One of our specialties is a method called electrostatic cleaning. This process involves spraying an electrostatic mist on surfaces to thoroughly disinfect even tight crevices. As a disinfectant that is commonly used in places like medical facilities, electrostatic disinfection is effective for offices.
Electrostatic Disinfection Services for Offices and Businesses
Electrostatic Disinfection services help prevent contamination and spread on surfaces throughout your facility. Electrostatic Disinfection uses a specially designed sprayer that diffuses a fine layer of positively charged disinfectant that bonds to negatively charged surfaces. This creates a more even and thorough coating on surfaces to help kill pathogens that can be spread by touch.
Tips on How to Keep Your Office
Clean Between Disinfection
Although our sanitization services are great measures to keep your workplace healthy, it is still crucial for everyone to do their part in keeping the space organized. In between cleaning appointments, maintaining a neat area makes it easier for our professionals to work efficiently, helps minimize germs, and reduces stress in the workplace which improves productivity. Some tips for organizing an office and keeping it clean include:
- Clear away unnecessary clutter on desks and on the floor. A few accessories on the desk is great for a personalized space, but too much clutter can be distracting.
- Place extra items like loose papers and small items in a designated area in a drawer. Instead of throwing random objects into a large drawer, minimize the space you have for those items to reduce pileup and clutter.
- Use zip ties to keep electrical cords neat. This improves the overall appearance of your workspace and prevents the cords from getting tangled together. Resultantly, this reduces the stress of dealing with cords in case you have to move your equipment later on.
- Keep a trash can at your desk for easy and quick disposal of trash and recyclables. Be proactive in preventing unneeded items from piling up.
- Use stackable document trays to organize important papers. A good start is to designate one level for incoming or outgoing mail, a second level for documents that need signing or a response, and a third level for papers to be filed. This organization method reduces the stress of finding important documents when you need it and frees up space on your desk.
- If you don’t have a lot of space in your work area, take advantage of the vertical space you have. Instead of cramming photos or stationary, like calendars, on your desk, hang them on walls or incorporate shelving, if possible.