Commercial Floor Cleaning
Get a quoteGet a free quote today by filling out the form below.
Commercial Floor Cleaning
Whether you are looking to buff and restore your floors or regular floor maintenance, our dedicated team of office cleaning contractors delivers outstanding cleaning services at affordable prices. Get a customized carpet and floor care program based on the needs of your building or office. The floor service can either be an upon request service or part of the regular service. We offer several customized programs to meet the needs of your company. You can determine the cleaning frequency as well as the services that are best for your office. Below is a list of floors we work on.
Types of Commercial Floors:
- And more
Routine Facility Services
Customers are encouraged to discuss additional customized services with the contractor cleaning your facility.
- Finger Marks
- Glass Partitions
- Mats & Runners
- Plastic Chair Mats
- Tile Floors
- Trash Disposal
- Upholstered Furniture
- Vinyl Furniture
- Water Fountains
- Window Sills
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Ceiling Vents, Heating & A/C Diffusers, & Exposed Pipes
- Day Porter
- Exterior Window
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Light Fixture & Translucent Panel Cleaning
- Policing Grounds & Perimeter of Building
- Strip, Refinish, Spray/Buff Tile Floors
Entrance & Reception Areas
- Entrance Glass
Lunchroom, Kitchen & Coffee Areas
- Cabinets & Metal Work
- Microwave Ovens
- Vending Machines
- Trash Containers
We’d love to hear
Get your free quote today by filling out the form. If you’d prefer:
Commercial Floor Cleaning and Polishing
What is included in a floor maintenance?
- VCT Flooring: Strip & Wax: Strip & Wax process includes the following: Stripping the floor, neutralizing the floor, and applying three coats of wax.
- Tile: Steam Clean and Seal - A steam clean is utilized on ceramic tile to deep clean the tile and grout. All ceramic tile and grout will be thoroughly scrubbed. A protective sealer will be applied. If grout was not originally sealed, the grout will not be restored to the original color.
- LVT: Machine Scrub and Seal or Strip & Wax depending on customer preference on the sheen
- Hardwood: Machine Scrub
- Concrete: Machine Scrub.
- Rubber Flooring: Steam cleaning only
Commercial Floor Cleaning FAQs
How long does the service take?
Is it bid by the square footage of the building?
Approximately how long does a buffing last?
Find a branch
- Phoenix/Prescott : 602-955-3300
- Kansas City : 800-468-8283
- Kalispell : 800-468-8283
- Omaha : 800-468-8283
- New Mexico
- Oklahoma City : 800-468-8283